ProjectLocker is designed for businesses and others that need to keep their source code private, so we take the integrity and security of all customer data very seriously. We combine a number of approaches across our infrastructure to meet the ever-evolving challenges to security and data integrity.
Your code it's secure with us!
All ProjectLocker production servers are housed in top-tier data centers with enterprise-grade security features.
- 24x7 onsite security
- Controlled access requiring proximity badge and/or biometric scanning
- Video surveillance
- All data are backed up to offsite systems
- Portable customer-usable backups can be purchased upon request
- Climate control
- Redundant N+1 cooling system
- Pre-action Fire Suppression
- Connections to ProjectLocker are made via SSL and HTTPS by default
- Connections are encrypted with public key encryption using 4096-bit private keys
- Customers of some plans can optionally limit access to Subversion by IP address
- N+1 UPS Battery Backup Units
- N+1 Backup Power Generators
- All data is stored on redundant disk arrays
- 24/7 Server Monitoring and Support
- All systems run recent, patched versions of underlying operating systems
- Non-ProjectLocker personnel are not permitted shell access for any reason
- Systems use a modular architecture and only expose the minimum services required
- ProjectLocker systems are periodically tested using vulnerability detection tools