Backups Mean Never Having To Say You're Sorry
- All data is stored on redundant disk arrays
- We use real, direct-attached, server grade disks in physical servers
- We back up all data to an offsite location thousands of miles away from the primary servers
- Create physical archives on a disk and place them in bank vaults for safekeeping
- Conform to regulatory requirements that require them to possess archives of their code
- Conform to corporate requirements requiring offline storage of code
- Satisfy managers who are still unsure about the safety of cloud-based services
If so, ProjectLocker Backup Subscriptions can help. Backup Subscriptions let you automatically archive your project(s) with a frequency of your choice (monthly, weekly, or daily).
You set it up once, and then the archives are automatically created for you on the schedule you choose. Each archive contains the source repository for the project(s) (Git or Subversion), as well as the Trac data for the project.
And the data stored in the archives is 100% portable so that you can even restore to an in-house server if you choose.
Would you like to get automatic downloadable archives of your projects?
You can get your Backup Subscription by logging into ProjectLocker Portal (https://portal.projectlocker.com) and clicking the Backups tab at the top of the page, then clicking the Manage Subscriptions link. Or, you can click here (use your ProjectLocker Portal login to access the page)
Note: Backup Subscriptions are only available for paid plans and incur an additional fee. Clicking the button just shows you pricing and options, so don’t worry.